Ethiopian Black Opal 18k Gold Stud Earrings, October Birthstone Earrings
Sweet solid 18k Gold stud earrings with sparkling Black Opals from the Welo mine in Ethiopia.
Black Opal is classified as precious Opal (as opposed to common opals which are semi-precious gemstones). It is rare, and the ones showcasing red color such as these ones, are the most desired ones.
These precious Black Opals measuring 7 x 5 mm showcase a rainbow of colors - red, green, pink, orange, yellow - depending on the source and direction of light. To show off the beauty of these precious gemstones they have been set in hand formed solid 18 k Gold 4 prong settings. They come with solid 14k Gold ear nuts.
These stunning little earrings would make a wonderful gift for anyone, and especially for the ones born in October the Opal birthstone month.
Enjoy worldwide free shipping with a tracking number, along with our complimentary gift packaging.
Black Opal is considered the rarest type of Opal and the ones with the vibrant play-of-color such as these ones are classified as Precious Opal. Opal is often referred to as a 'living stone' - they are 'hydrophane', meaning that they absorb water and when they do their appearance changes. If the Opals come in contact with water, they will soak it up it like a sponge and in fact up to 21% of the Opal can be made of water. Therefore please take off your opal jewelry when using harsh chemicals and perfumes!
Metaphysically opal symbolises purity and hope. It has been regarded as a protective stone, as it keeps the wearer from harm.
CANTIK items are shipped worldwide.
CANTIK offers worldwide free shipping by express airmail, fully tracked with signature on delivery and online confirmation.
To get the free shipping you don't need to do anything as it is automatically included and you won't be charged extra at check out.
Europe: estimated 1-5 working days
Other countries: estimated 5-7 working days
Please note that the above delivery times are estimates and there may be delays.
CANTIK is not liable for any delays caused by import customs or any other delays in destination country.
Please contact us for expedited shipping.
CANTIK is not liable for parcels lost during postage.
Shipments are not insured.
Taxes and duties
CANTIK is not liable for any taxes, duties or other costs related to the import of the goods.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
If for some reason you would not be satisfied with the item you received and would like to return or exchange it, it is possible. Cancellations are not accepted.
* Contact us within 3 days from delivery date and indicate if you want refund or exchange
* Return the item well packed in the original box and well packed within 7 days
* We will not issue a refund if the item got damaged during return transport due to wrong or insufficient packaging
* If the item is in good order, unused and unworn, we will refund the item price minus the shipping cost (cost which we paid to send the item to you) and a restocking fee of USD10. The return postage you pay to return the item is not refundable.
* To receive a refund the item has to be in original state. If there is any damage or discoloring caused by perfumes, soaps, washing liquids etc. or wrong handling a refund cannot be issued
* Custom made, personalized, resized or sale items cannot be returned